Protecting Your Physical and Financial Health
To our Peoples State Bank customers:
Amid ongoing concerns about the Coronavirus COVID-19, Peoples State Bank is closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and has taken a number of precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and employees.
What is Peoples State Bank Doing?
PSB prepares for events like a pandemic, and we are putting our plans into action. We are increasing cleaning and sanitizing public spaces and have provided hand sanitizer for customers in all our branches.
Our staff have been educated on hygiene best practices and directed to stay home if they are not feeling well or believe they may have been exposed. We are taking this very seriously and encourage you to do the same.
Per Governor Evers' mandate, face coverings are required to be worn in Peoples State Bank as of August 1, 2020.
We will continue to monitor CDC advice and follow the recommendations of local and state authorities. We urge you to do the same.
We also ask you to be on alert for scammers and ID thieves trying to exploit fear and uncertainty. Remember: if you receive any call, text or email asking for your Social Security number or any account number, it’s a scam.
And remember: we’re here for you.
If you are told or choose to limit your exposure, we have technology in place that allows you to do business with Peoples State Bank without visiting a branch.
- You can use Peoples State Bank’s free Online Banking and Mobile Banking to check balances, set up automatic loan payments, make a transfer or loan payment, verify if a check has cleared, and even deposit a check using the camera on your smartphone or tablet.
- Telephone Banking is available at 608-326-4033 or 800-281-0214.
- Night drops are available at all our branches and will be checked multiple times throughout the business day.
- You can use your ATM/debit card for cash or to make cashless purchases.
- You can use our ATM machines that are available at multiple locations.
- We offer an online loan/credit application with documents that can be signed online.
- As always, Peoples State Bank customers can contact us by phone at 800-280-1074, 608-326-3500 or by any of our local branch phone numbers during business hours. [link to Locations and ATMs]
We’re Listening to You
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us. If you are affected by the pandemic and unable to work, please contact us and we will look at your situation to determine ways we can assist you.
In times of uncertainty, there is one thing that remains constant: Peoples State Bank’s commitment to you.