Investing in Your Future
Peoples State Bank is pleased to facilitate three scholarships for students in the school districts throughout our service area.
We care about our local high school students and want to be a part of furthering their education. In 2020 alone, 35 students received scholarships from PSB!
All scholarships have been established by their namesakes to recognize the talents and achievements of our area high school graduates and to encourage their pursuit of higher education. Each scholarship is $500 and may be claimed by confidentially providing first semester transcripts and enrollment information for the next semester.
Frank J. Antoine Scholarship
Eligible School Districts
- Allamakee Community School District
- Boscobel Area School District
- Clayton-Ridge Community School District
- MFL MarMac Community School District
- North Crawford School District
- Prairie du Chien Public Schools
- River Ridge School District
- Seneca School District
- Viroqua Area School District
Lucile M. Doll Scholarship
- Wauzeka High School
Douglas D. Wolf Scholarship
Eligible Schools and School Districts
- Cuba City School District
- Fennimore Community School
- Lancaster Community School
- Potosi School District
Each applicant will be evaluated on these criteria:
- Grade-point average (GPA)
- Extracurricular participation
- Strength of curriculum
- Letter of recommendation
- ACT score
- Personal Statement
Complete the application and return to your scholarship coordinator for delivery to Peoples State Bank by the March 31, 2021 deadline. Awards will be presented at each school in May. This application can be filled out on your computer, printed and submitted with the rest of your application.